Make a quick getaway to the island paradise and unravel yourself to the wonders of the southern coast. Get mesmerized by the antiquity of Galle Fort, indulge in thrilling water sports, visit a turtle hatchery, go on a relaxing river safari and enjoy the sun kissed beaches.
- 3 nights deluxe accommodation
- Meals as specified, including breakfast and dinner
- Group assistance and transfers
- Monument entrance fees
- Bottle water while travelling
- Current collectable taxes
- A tailor-made holiday designed to suit your length of stay, budget and all your personal needs optimized for travel time between cities
- Accommodation at hotels that have been personally inspected by our quality assurance team on B&B basis or as requested
- You will be provided with the services of a luxury vehicle with the services of an English speaking licensed chauffer guide throughout your tour
- Visits to some of the best attractions in the country
- Travel advice from an experienced professional
- A guaranteed best price with financial protection for your payment
You will be greeted by a Trimagine Travel representative at the Bandaranayake International Airport and transferred to Colombo where you will check into your hotel. You can enjoy a city tour of Colombo and some shopping in the evening.
Galle Fort Tour, Turtle Hatchery Visit
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Galle, the southern capital of Sri Lanka and enjoy a tour of the famous Galle fort. Once a famous bustling harbor attracting foreign merchants from around the world, this fortified city celebrates the Portuguese, Dutch and British influences. Now a town emanating old world charm, the beauty of Galle Fort is haunted by its colonial influences. Dutch colonial villas and buildings, churches, museums, antique shops, lighthouse, boutique hotels and restaurants are some attractions within the fort. Afterwards leave for Bentota and visit a Turtle hatchery on your way. Stay overnight at your hotel in Bentota.
Madhu River Boat Ride, Water Sports
This beach is a hot spot for snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving, sailing, wind surfing and many more exciting water sports. Keep an eye out for sea turtles that pad about the shore. Well known for luxurious accommodation and Bentota Beach Hotel which was built on the site of an Old Portuguese Fort. Today you can enjoy a boat ride along Madhu River, which is home to many aquatic plants and animals. In the evening you can relax on the beach or enjoy some water sports.
Check out from your hotel and transfer to the airport for your return flight.
Once booking details submitted by you, we will go ahead with the booking Process. At this stage we require a 20% payment. A booking confirmation will reach you after 48 hours of making the payment. The balance 80% of the payment is required, 30 days prior to the tour start date. Then you may go ahead with applying for Visa.
- Feel free to talk to our regional sales person for payment terms
- We except bank transfer.
No refund for Cancellations made with less than 30 days from the start of a tour and for No-show.
- Flight-tickets are not included
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance is not included
- Camera & video permits
- Guide/Driver tips
- Late check outs & early check in charges