Revel in southern and western coast of Sri Lanka’s sun kissed beaches and indulge in its unique wilderness, exciting excursions and water sports. On this tour you will also discover the essence of Sri Lanka’s rich heritage by visiting some of the popular UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- 7 nights deluxe accommodation
- Meals as specified, including breakfast and dinner
- Group assistance and transfers
- Monument entrance fees
- Bottle water while travelling
- Current collectable taxes
- A tailor-made holiday designed to suit your length of stay, budget and all your personal needs optimized for travel time between cities
- Accommodation at hotels that have been personally inspected by our quality assurance team on B&B basis or as requested
- You will be provided with the services of a luxury vehicle with the services of an English speaking licensed chauffer guide throughout your tour
- Visits to some of the best attractions in the country
- Travel advice from an experienced professional
- A guaranteed best price with financial protection for your payment
You will be greeted by a Trimagine Travel representative at the Bandaranayake International Airport and transferred to Negombo where you will check into your hotel. You can enjoy the rest of the day at leisure to relax and unwind. In the evening you can enjoy a stroll through the streets of Negombo and enjoy the many restaurants and bars.
Dambulla Cave Temple.
Enjoy a city tour of Negombo and the surrounding lagoon before you head for the city of Dambulla located in the Cultural Triangle. In the evening you will visit the mysterious cave temple in Dambulla, with five shrines and over hundred sculptures of the Buddha.
Today you will visit the city of Polonnaruwa. Once a flourished Kingdom well equipped with knowledge, skill and creativity, this ancient city is a proud display of our ancestral heritage. The vast reservoir Parakrama Samdhraya bordering the city is considered to be one of the largest manmade lakes in Sri Lanka. On your way back you will visit the Minneriya National Park, which is famous for its large herds of Elephants, who gather around the lakes in the afternoons.
In the morning you will visit the Sigiriya Rock Fortress a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Built in the 5th century B.C this 8th wonder of the world displays landscaped gardens, beautiful water gardens, moats and ramparts, twisted steps and stairways and remnants of the Kings palace on top of the rock. Afterwards leave for Kandy; on the way you will visit a traditional spice garden in Matale . In the evening enjoy a visit to the Sacred Temple of the Tooth followed by a viewing of a traditional cultural dance performance.
Check out from the hotel and enjoy a city tour of Kandy before you leave for your beach stay in Bentota. On the way to Bentota you can visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage which looks after a large number of Elephants. The main attractions are the feeding and bathing of the elephants. Afterwards proceed to Bentota and check in to your hotel in Bentota for your overnight stay.
This beach is a hot spot for snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving, sailing, wind surfing and many more exciting water sports. Keep an eye out for sea turtles that pad about the shore. Well known for luxurious accommodation and Bentota Beach Hotel which was built on the site of an Old Portuguese Fort.
Today you can relax on the beach or enjoy some water sports. You may also indulge yourself in one of the many spa treatments available.
Today you can enjoy a boat ride along Madhu River, which is home to many aquatic plants and animals. In the evening you can visit a turtle hatchery.
Once booking details submitted by you, we will go ahead with the booking Process. At this stage we require a 20% payment. A booking confirmation will reach you after 48 hours of making the payment. The balance 80% of the payment is required, 30 days prior to the tour start date. Then you may go ahead with applying for Visa.
- Feel free to talk to our regional sales person for payment terms
- We except bank transfer.
No refund for Cancellations made with less than 30 days from the start of a tour and for No-show.
- Flight-tickets are not included
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance is not included
- Camera & video permits
- Guide/Driver tips
- Late check outs & early check in charges