Start off this tour by enjoying the bliss and serenity of the salubrious hill country in Kandy and Nuwara Eliya. After basking in the cool climate of the mountains, step into the summer sun of Bentota beach to unwind and relax. Enjoy coastal treats by engaging in thrilling water sports and exploring unique wildlife.
- 5 nights deluxe accommodation
- Meals as specified, including breakfast and dinner
- Group assistance and transfers
- Monument entrance fees
- Bottle water while travelling
- Current collectable taxes
- A tailor-made holiday designed to suit your length of stay, budget and all your personal needs optimized for travel time between cities
- Accommodation at hotels that have been personally inspected by our quality assurance team on B&B basis or as requested
- You will be provided with the services of a luxury vehicle with the services of an English speaking licensed chauffer guide throughout your tour
- Visits to some of the best attractions in the country
- Travel advice from an experienced professional
- A guaranteed best price with financial protection for your payment
You will be greeted by a Sri Lankan Footprints representative at the Bandaranayake International Airport and transferred to Colombo where you will check into your hotel. You can enjoy a city tour of Colombo and some shopping in the evening.
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, Temple of The Tooth Relic, Cultural Dance Performance
After breakfast leave for Kandy, on the way you can visit a traditional spice garden and the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage which looks after a large number of Elephants. The main attractions are the feeding and bathing of the elephants. In the evening enjoy a visit to the Sacred Temple of the Tooth followed by a viewing of a traditional cultural dance performance.
Tea Factory Visit
After breakfast you can visit the Peradeniya botanical gardens before you leave for Nuwara Eliya. On the way to Nuwara Eliya you will visit a Tea factory. Standing 2000m above the sea level, Nuwara Eliya, often referred to as the “Little England” of Sri Lanka is the heart of the tea industry which began its journey to produce the green gold of the country after the British influence in the colonial era. You will see many bungalows, houses and hotels with a touch of British taste. A light jumper would be recommended as it can get cold in the nights.
Relax on beach, Water Sports
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Bentota. This beach is a hot spot for snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving, sailing, wind surfing and many more exciting water sports. Keep an eye out for sea turtles that pad about the shore. Well known for luxurious accommodation and Bentota Beach Hotel which was built on the site of an Old Portuguese Fort.
Madhu River Boat Ride, Turtle Hatchery Visit
Today you can enjoy a boat ride along Madhu River, which is home to many aquatic plants and animals. In the evening you can visit a Turtle hatchery.
Check out from your hotel and transfer to the airport for your return flight.
Once booking details submitted by you, we will go ahead with the booking Process. At this stage we require a 20% payment. A booking confirmation will reach you after 48 hours of making the payment. The balance 80% of the payment is required, 30 days prior to the tour start date. Then you may go ahead with applying for Visa.
- Feel free to talk to our regional sales person for payment terms
- We except bank transfer.
No refund for Cancellations made with less than 30 days from the start of a tour and for No-show.
- Flight tickets