On this express tour you will experience Sri Lanka’s rich culture and heritage with some renowned UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Namely; Dambulla Cave Temple, Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Polonnaruwa ruins and Temple of the Tooth Relic. Also mingle with the might jumbos on an elephant safari in Minneriya National Park and a visit to the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage.
- 4 nights deluxe accommodation
- Meals as specified, including breakfast and dinner
- Group assistance and transfers
- Monument entrance fees
- Bottle water while travelling
- Current collectable taxes
- A tailor-made holiday designed to suit your length of stay, budget and all your personal needs optimized for travel time between cities
- Accommodation at hotels that have been personally inspected by our quality assurance team on B&B basis or as requested
- You will be provided with the services of a luxury vehicle with the services of an English speaking licensed chauffer guide throughout your tour
- Visits to some of the best attractions in the country
- Travel advice from an experienced professional
- A guaranteed best price with financial protection for your payment
You will be greeted by a Trimagine Travel representative at the Bandaranayake International Airport and transferred to Colombo where you will check into your hotel. You can enjoy a city tour of Colombo and some shopping in the evening.
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, Sigiriya Rock Fortress
After breakfast you will set off to the city of Dambulla located in the Cultural Triangle. On the way you may visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage which looks after a large number of Elephants. The main attractions are the feeding and bathing of the elephants. In the evening you will visit the mysterious cave temple in Dambulla, with five shrines and over hundred sculptures of the Buddha. Check into your hotel for your overnight stay.
Polonnaruwa Ruins Tour, Minneriya Elephant Safari
Today you will visit the city of Polonnaruwa. Once a flourished Kingdom well equipped with knowledge, skill and creativity, this ancient city is a proud display of our ancestral heritage. The vast reservoir Parakrama Samudhraya bordering the city is considered to be one of the largest manmade lakes in Sri Lanka. On your way back you will visit the Minneriya National Park, which is famous for its large herds of Elephants, that gather around the lakes in the afternoons.
Dambulla Cave Temple, Spice Garden, Temple of The Tooth Relic, Cultural Dance Performance
In the morning you will visit the Sigiriya Rock Fortress a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Built in the 5th century B.C this 8th wonder of the world displays landscaped gardens, beautiful water gardens, moats and ramparts, twisted steps and stairways and remnants of the Kings palace on top of the rock. Afterwards leave for Kandy; on the way you will visit a traditional spice garden in Matale. In the evening enjoy a visit to the Sacred Temple of the Tooth followed by a viewing of a traditional cultural dance performance.
Check out from your hotel and transfer to the airport for your return flight.
Once booking details submitted by you, we will go ahead with the booking Process. At this stage we require a 20% payment. A booking confirmation will reach you after 48 hours of making the payment. The balance 80% of the payment is required, 30 days prior to the tour start date. Then you may go ahead with applying for Visa.
- Feel free to talk to our regional sales person for payment terms
- We except bank transfer.
No refund for Cancellations made with less than 30 days from the start of a tour and for No-show.
- Flight-tickets are not included
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance is not included
- Camera & video permits
- Guide/Driver tips
- Late check outs & early check in charges