Sri Lanka Adventure Cycling Tour 6 Nights
This cycling tour will take you through beaches, ancient cities of Dambulla, Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy. A combination of pedal power and car allows convenience and ease of sightseeing. You can enjoy the picturesque surroundings of the hill country, visit famous heritage sites in the mentioned cities while enjoying the cycling sessions.
Negombo – Dambulla – Giritale – Polonnaruwa – Kandy – Airport
- 7 nights deluxe accommodation
- Meals as specified, including breakfast and dinner
- Group assistance and transfers
- Monument entrance fees
- Bottle water while travelling
- Current collectable taxes
- A tailor-made holiday designed to suit your length of stay, budget and all your personal needs optimized for travel time between cities
- Mountain bikes & managing the entire cycling route.
- Well experienced cycling guide(s), his fees, meals and accommodation for the entire tour
- Backup vehicle for bikes with some spare bikes
- Accommodation at hotels that have been personally inspected by our quality assurance team on B&B basis or as requested
- You will be provided with the services of a luxury vehicle with the services of an English speaking licensed chauffer guide throughout your tour
- Visits to some of the best attractions in the country
- Travel advice from an experienced professional
- A guaranteed best price with financial protection for your payment
You will be greeted by a Trimagine Travel representative at the Bandaranayake International Airport and transferred to Negombo where you will check into your hotel. You can enjoy the rest of the day at leisure to relax and unwind. In the evening you can enjoy a stroll through the streets of Negombo and enjoy the many restaurants and bars.
Take a short cycle ride to break into our sturdy mounts for the coming days. Set amongst coconut palms and fishing boats, Negombo/Waikkala is a perfect way to start your trip and this evening there should be chance to sample some excellent seafood available in this atmospheric fishing town. Total cycling distance is 15km [2 Hours- Soft]. Enjoy a relaxing leisurely afternoon at your hotel in Negombo.
Negombo – Dambulla - 35Km Cycling, Dambulla Rock Temple.
In the morning after breakfast you will cycle to Kurunegala, from where you transfer to Dambulla by vehicle. Total cycling distance approximately 35km [5 Hours – Soft & Moderate]. In the evening you will visit the mysterious cave temple in Dambulla, with five shrines and over hundred sculptures of the Buddha. Check into your hotel for your overnight stay.
Dambulla – Giritale 40Km Cycling, Sigiriya Rock
After breakfast you have the option of driving or cycling to Sigiriya, where you will ascend the famous Lion Rock a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Built in the 5th century B.C this 8th wonder of the world displays landscaped gardens, beautiful water gardens, moats and ramparts, twisted steps and stairways and remnants of the Kings palace on top of the rock. From here your will continue to Giritale. Total cycling distance approximately 40km. [4 hours – Soft] – You have the option of extending cycling sections.
Giritale – Polonnaruwa - Giritale Cycling through Polonnaruwa City
You will be greeted by a Sri Lankan Footprints representative at the Bandaranayake International Airport and transferred to Negombo where you will check into your hotel. You can enjoy the rest of the day at leisure to relax and unwind. In the evening you can enjoy a stroll through the streets of Negombo and enjoy the many restaurants and bars.
After breakfast, start cycling to Kandy via Knuckles Mountain Range. Total cycling distance approximately 40km [5 hours – Hard & Moderate] you have the option of extending cycling sections.
Check out from your hotel and transfer to the airport for your return flight.
Once booking details submitted by you, we will go ahead with the booking Process. At this stage we require a 20% payment. A booking confirmation will reach you after 48 hours of making the payment. The balance 80% of the payment is required, 30 days prior to the tour start date. Then you may go ahead with applying for Visa.
- Feel free to talk to our regional sales person for payment terms
- We except bank transfer.
No refund for Cancellations made with less than 30 days from the start of a tour and for No-show.
- Flight-tickets are not included
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance is not included
- Camera & video permits
- Guide/Driver tips
- Late check outs & early check in charges